Year of the Tiger: Your Nutritional Guidance
Happy Year of the Water Tiger! There’s much to look forward to in the New Year. Let’s go over the prevailing concepts that will shape this year:
- The Year of the Tiger is about adventure, boldness, and courage. Take chances, chase dreams, and embrace passions.
- The Water Element represents flexibility, malleability, and maneuverability. Face challenges with creativity.
- The Tiger is a ‘Yang’ animal, while the Water is a “Yin” element. Expect big energies. While this may sound intimidating, it also brings balance. Water’s fluidity is a respite to the high-octane nature of the Tiger. Similarly this is the year to go all out, but also remain flexible, and open.
Here’s what to watch for:
- The Tiger and Water Element are both active Qi signs, and don’t do well with stagnancy. Replenish with kidney Qi supporting foods such as functional mushrooms, ginger, and goji berry – all in our Superstar supplement.
- Digestion will be a major area of interest this year. Healthy digestion enhances the mind-gut connection, clears mental fog to help with creativity, and breaks up stagnant Qi. Our Superstar contains Cacao, Ginger, Turmeric, Moringa Leaf, and Nutritional Yeast that improve digestion and gut health.